Schüco Window System AWS 65
The basic series with a comprehensive range for imaginative designs.
Schüco is offering a high-performance, modern system with the Schüco AWS 65 window series. This system combines requirements for energy efficiency with a comprehensive range of profiles and carefully considered construction details. Tailor made solutions for inward and outward opening windows can be created with the comprehensive Schüco AWS 65 standard window series. Even the Schüco 65 mm basic depth with its different systems also offers a comprehensive range of solutions for special design requirements.
- Improved thermal insulation with a basic depth of 65mm
- Available as an inward opening or an outward opening vent
- Available as a block system (BS) solution
- Compatible with the Schüco ADS / ADS HD door range
Schüco Window System AWS 70
High-quality window system with a comprehensive range of solutions.
The Schüco Window AWS 70 combines efficient solutions for a wide variety of functional, architectural and design requirements in one system: a high level of thermal insulation, narrow face widths and attractive vent contours as well as concealed, classic manual or integrated electromechanical fittings for inward and outward-opening windows.
With a rounded vent contour in conjunction with the matching glazing bead, the Schüco Window AWS 70 SL.HI (Soft Line) series offers an attractive design solution. With its bevelled outer contours, Schüco Window AWS 70 RL.HI (Residential Line) is first choice for modernization or for giving visual emphasis. With its narrow steel contour, the Schüco Window AWS 70 ST.HI (Steel Contour) is specially designed for refurbishing old steel windows or fitting new homes with attractive steel-look windows. The Schüco AWS 70 WF.HI (Window Facade) system facilitates economical solutions with a mullion/transom appearance and many design options.
- Uf value of 1.6 W/(m²K) with a face width of 117 mm
- Wide range of profiles including 3 design lines: Residential Line, Soft Line and Steel Contour
- Crank-operated turn/tilt solution optional for large, heavy units
- Motorized fittings solutions possible with Schüco TipTronic
- Burglar resistance tested to RC 3
- Increase in the distance from the handle to 28 mm owing to the installation of a cavity-fitted gearbox for milling out (optional)
Schüco Window System AWS 75
Flexible standard window series with maximum thermal insulation and Schüco SimplySmart technology, which has been optimized for fabrication.
In the basic depth of 75 mm, the Schüco Window AWS modular system offers SI designs (Super Insulation) which combine maximum thermal insulation with impressive properties in terms of function, design and fabrication. The standard series – Schüco Window AWS 75.SI+ – features outstanding thermal insulation with a face width of 117 mm. With a continuous centre gasket and new glazing rebate insulation, the Schüco SimplySmart technology ensures more efficient fabrication. In combination with the new Schüco AvanTec SimplySmart mechanical generation of fittings, installation can be completed considerably more quickly.
As a block window with a concealed vent frame, Schüco Window AWS 75 BS.SI+ fulfills the highest requirements in terms of architecture thanks to its slim design and maximum transparency.
Schüco AWS 75 WF.SI+ is based on the Schüco block window and is designed specifically for the economical construction of ribbon windows with story-height glazing with a homogeneous mullion/transom appearance.
- Attractive design options: Schüco Window AWS 75 BS.HI+ with concealed vent as block window with outstanding thermal insulation
- Continuous Schüco SimplySmart center gasket with optimized self-positioning, also available as block system option
- Simplified assembly processes reduce fabrication time
- Glazing rebate insulation as a molded piece: more efficient fabrication without time consuming manual working steps, reduction in assembly time
- Inward configurations: tilt/turn, turn/tilt, casement, hopper
- Outward configurations: casement, awning
- Crank operated turn/tilt solution option is available for large, heavy units