AWS 57 RO
With two thermal insulation standards, outer frames of different heights and attractive design options, the Schüco Roof Window AWS 57 RO can be used almost anywhere – including in the building automation system. It provides proven system reliability in sophisticated skylight constructions with the Schüco mullion/transom façades and Schüco add-on constructions as well as in combination with the Schüco conservatory system.
- The thermally insulated outer frame is fixed into the glazing rebate of the skylight construction.
- The frame edges are joined using precision-fit corner cleats.
- The insert unit must be designed with a “high” outer frame and thermal insulation.
- The vent frame must be designed with a visible screw fixing / flat seal and U-shaped frame.
- Drainage is via the outer chamber directly on the roof level. The vapor pressure is equalized via the glazing rebate base in the transom rebate of the roof construction.
- The vent frames are sealed by means of an external, an internal and an additional centre weatherstrip level.
- Standard glazing from 26-48 mm can be used. The rebate area is completely covered by an externally bevelled glazing pressure plate on both sides.
- Hinges from the system are concealed and fixed in place by means of sliding blocks. Opening angles of up to 90° are possible.
- The concealed chain actuators for operating the vents are described separately.